Friday, June 6, 2008

Classics Primes




Today is a toy hunting day for me and not forgetting two of my fren, Greg and soon teck. I saw the picures of crystal prime and nemesis prime in the email and was drooling over the pictures... nevertheless once after work, the three of us rushed down to toyntoys to take a look... btw i was last.. Stupid jam!!!

When i saw the both of them, i was like........ jaw opening and eyes got stuck... the next question that pop out from my mouth is how much?? The guy in the shop told me it was the last set liao... dun regret.. haha... i was talking to myself if i should get this... finally i come to a conclusion... i can never go to japan and queue for the crystal and no way for the sdcc prime.. so i bought it.. but of course i had to borrow some cash from my fren soon teck.. Thanks man.. greg also bought a crystal prime. soon teck bought ironhide and ratchet.. but he paid more for it as the sales was over... so sad... he paid 30 dollar more...and he blame me for not getting it for him when there is a sale...

After toyntoys close, we went for dinner and continue to OG chinatown. Greg was pondering over henkei series... but soon teck was onto gundam.. in the end we went to the toy fair in taka.. but nothing seems to interest me... i was still playing with my classics...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Where is toysntoys? :)