Sunday, May 25, 2008

Nemesis Prime



Haha... so long i haven come in... too must to work i guess... i just bought a flat.so it will be soon where all my transformers are free from their prison. Hehe. I went to china square today... and saw something which touch my heart... Toyntoys are clearing their stock of toys(tfs,starwars etc). Prices are so cheap that i calculated i would have save 200 dollars if i buy them now... but it is not the price that touches me... it is that all sales money will go to sichun aid... understand that now after the earthquake that happen in sichun, a lot of help is needed for the health aid and rebuilt.. think toyntoys having clearance sale to help... so touched... i wanted to get some... but i have most of it so i called up some friends to see if they are willing to buy... one of my friend who just started to collect TFs, bought most of the encore series... all together about 200 dollars... three cheers for him... and thanks him for the donation..

i went to the second floor and look for my toy kakis... mr LAI.. he is one toy collector and seller... wonder how he find so many vintage toys to sell... haha.. we walk around and saw this nemesis dodge ram... alternator repaint of optimius prime... Damn Cool... although i do not collect alternators but this atteact me cos it is a prime in black and best.. it is a decepticon... where to find...i look at the price..100!!! wa... i tot that is it... no chance liao... Suddenly the shop owner say i can have it for 65 dollars!!!! haha... cos he know my fren Mr LAI... he say cos no box so sell me at retail lor.. haha.. lucky me.. i waste no time in taking it.. haha.. thanks to LAI...

No comments: